Are You Interested In Crafts, People, Design,
Social Development, Travel –
Being Involved in the Incredible Adventure of India?
DASTKAR’s provides marketing, product development, design and skills training assistance to crafts producer groups all over the country. Our Bazaars and Exhibitions are the final step in an integrated programme of support, helping craftspeople use traditional skills to reach new markets, while creating awareness of the potential of the craft sector.
Working with us also gives you-
- A fantastic learning environment where you will learn more in 2-3 years than you would in 5-6 years in most other places.
- A place that emphasizes “learning by doing”. We love ideas and generate tons of them every day, but we value people who can execute just as well.
- A challenging job that will stretch you and utilize your potential to the fullest provided you can work under tough conditions and constraints.
- A professional yet friendly environment that places a premium not only on work, but also on honesty, integrity, and teamwork.
- Our positions offer a simple but lively work environment, modest compensation, a lot of responsibility and freedom, and most importantly, a free reign to explore your skills in design, marketing, management, photography, writing, research, finance, and much more!
All openings require proficiency in spoken & written English & Hindi.
Watch this space for updated job opportunities!
All Hands On Deck! If you would like to volunteer with us, please write to us at email@example.com with a copy of your CV & a list of your interests.